Darren K. Dickson, DDS
Providing general and cosmetic dentistry in Plano, Texas.
Why I love what I do…
When I was in high school, I had already developed an appreciation for how dentistry can change lives. I find that being able to help someone in pain, or just unhappy with their smile, are the most gratifying things about being a dentist.
How I came to be a dentist…
- Graduated Plano Senior High in 1987
- Furthered my education at Texas A&M University (Go Aggies!)
- Studied Dental Implantology at the University of Texas Health Science Center
- Faculty member at the Center for Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry for five years
- Completed my DDS in Dallas at Baylor College of Dentistry
Groups I participate in…
- North Texas Dental Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Minimally Invasive Biomimetic Dentistry
- Serving as a state delegate for the Texas Dental Association
- Co-chairing “Give Kids a Smile” program, helping underserved children receive free dental care
- Becoming a Fellow with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Getting elected as one of “America’s Top Dentists” by the Consumer’s Research Council
- Being voted as Plano’s “Best Aesthetic Dentist” by Star Community Newspaper’s Reader Choice Awards
My commitment to you…
With the help of a skilled team, I’m committed to giving you individualized dentistry that’s tailored to your needs. With an individualized approach, I strive to transform dentistry by delivering life-changing possibilities designed specifically for you.