Know How to Handle a Broken Tooth
A broken tooth will not wait for the pandemic to be over for repairs. If you believe your tooth is cracked, broken, or dislodged, you need to visit our office as soon as possible.
Use the steps below as a quick guide of how to care for your tooth until you can get to our office.
Call My Dentist in Plano, TX for an emergency appointment.
How to Save Your Broken Tooth in 5 Steps
- Step 01: Wash your hands using soap and clean water
- Step 02: Collect the pieces of your tooth or the tooth itself
- Step 03: Place the tooth in a container of milk, saline, or saliva. Your cheek works great, too!
- Step 04: Call us at 972-737-7039 to let us know you're hurt.
- Step 05: Visit our office to get out of pain and restore your smile!