Enjoy A Full Set Of Teeth With Dentures
Dr. Dickson uses Plano dentures to help our patients:
- Eat crunchy, healthy foods that they had been avoiding.
- Smile with more boldness and confidence.
- Improve their oral health and avoid health problems in other areas of their body.
- Feel better about their appearance.
- Speak more clearly so that others can understand them the first time.
Join thousands of other happy patients! Call us today to become part of our dental family.
With advances in materials and manufacturing, modern dentures are more reliable than ever before. Combined with Dr. Dickson’s skill in restorative dentistry, custom dentures will give you a gorgeous set of fully functional teeth. He and our team offer you several dentures options, including:
- Conventional Full Dentures – This style of denture has stood the test of time. Full dentures fill in an entire arch of teeth and can be removed easily for cleaning.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – Like full dentures, these replacement teeth pop out easily for daily care. However, we use them when a patient has some healthy teeth remaining. A clasp will secure them to your other teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Using a sturdy system of snaps and balls, your new dentures will anchor to a set of dental implants. You will enjoy an even more stable and comfortable fit than standard dentures offer.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – We will secure these dentures to a bar that is in turn anchored to dental implants. This design makes them our most comfortable denture, as it transfers the force from chewing and biting to your jaw, just like your natural teeth do.
- Temporary Dentures – For same-day smile treatment, we will fit you with this kind of replacement teeth while your final dental restoration is being made.
Dentures in Plano can help you enjoy life with less stress and hassle. Call our team today to schedule your appointment.
Am I A Candidate For Dentures?
Ideal candidates for receiving dentures would be any patient who has lost any number of teeth or need to have teeth taken out. Dentures function to enhance your dental capabilities, let you eat rich foods, and help sustain the contours of your face. These pieces work most effectively when the gum tissues are healthy and there is enough bone mass to keep them in place. At your appointment with Dr. Dickson, he will assess your dental wellness and review your possible solutions depending on your needs, aesthetic preferences, and wallet. From there, our team will be able to help you decide if dentures are best for your oral health and which style might efficiently suit your unique situation.