Our Restorative Dentist Can Repair Your Smile
Damaged and missing teeth make life more difficult than it needs to be. Dr. Dickson and the team at My Dentist in Plano improve our patients’ lives by giving them the full use of their mouths. We offer many types of restorative dentistry that can help you:
- Comfortably eat all your favorite foods you’ve had to avoid.
- Rebuild your smile and make it one of your best assets.
- Appear younger and more attractive.
- Talk more plainly so others can understand you.
- Improve your oral health and prevent other health problems.
It’s time to get your smile back in shape! Call us today to schedule your appointment. Our dental office is on Preston Road, next to Legacy Heart Center – Plano.
Take Your Pick Of Dental Restorations
When you trust your smile repair to My Dentist in Plano, you will have a wide selection of restorative treatments at your disposal, including:
- Dental Implants – Dr. Dickson uses a 3-D CT scanner to place and restore these artificial tooth roots. Get implant-secured crowns, bridges, dentures, and more for teeth replacement. Mini implants are available as well.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These versatile teeth restorations can be used with or without dental implants to give you back your beautiful smile and chewing capacity. For added convenience, we offer same-day crowns made right in our office.
- Dentures – We can replace either a partial set of teeth or full arches of teeth with sturdy, comfortable dentures. They can also be secured to implants for even better comfort and performance.
- Same-Day Smile – Our in-house lab allows you to get replacement teeth at the same time you get your new implants. No waiting!
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Repair your teeth with metal-free composite fillings for a healthy, attractive look. We can also replace your old silver fillings with these restorations.
- Dental Veneers – Thin porcelain shells quickly conceal tooth flaws to strengthen your teeth and create a beautiful new smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – These long-lasting porcelain restorations bond to damaged teeth when a standard filling won’t work.
- Root Canal Therapy – Dr. Dickson will get you out of pain and, in most cases, save your diseased tooth from extraction.
- Full-Mouth Rehabilitation – We can replace all your teeth using implants or restore your worn teeth with zirconia crowns.
Learn more about our restorative dentist, Darren Dickson at My Dentist in Plano. Call us today to schedule your appointment or request an appointment using our online form. Enjoy a healthy, whole smile again!
What Are The Benefits Of Restorative Dentistry?
Tooth damage isn’t anyone’s idea of a good time. But accidents and incidents happen, and sometimes teeth get chipped, cracked, damaged, or removed. At My Dentist in Plano, Dr. Dickson and his team offer various effective and high-quality restorative options in the unfortunate event that your teeth get damaged or need to be replaced. Benefits of restorative dentistry procedures at our Plano, TX office include:
- Many options, all of which are customized for your oral health
- Preventing more significant and more expensive problems in the future
- Improving oral health function, including chewing and speaking
- Avoiding jaw pain
- Correcting tooth alignment
- Replacing or fixing missing or damaged teeth
- A better smile and more confidence
Who Is A Candidate For Restorative Dentistry?
The best candidates for restorative dentistry procedures performed by Dr. Dickson at My Dentist in Plano are patients to want to repair or replace damaged teeth. Our restorative dental treatments at our Plano, TX office range from the simplicity of tooth-colored fillings to more comprehensive solutions to repair many teeth like full-mouth restorations. We can also treat issues spanning from chipped teeth to significantly decayed teeth.