Transform Your Smile With Dental Veneers
It’s possible he can completely transform your look with just a single cosmetic dentistry procedure. That’s because our Plano, TX dental veneers are so versatile. They can cover a wide variety of flaws, including chips, stains, gaps, cracks, misshapen teeth, and worn teeth.
Their versatility is a great benefit, but it’s not the only one. Our dental veneers are:
- Natural Looking – We use hand-stacked porcelain dental veneers. A ceramicist layers porcelain to create a restoration that mimics the shape, color, and translucency of your teeth. They are more lifelike than other veneers. Your smile will look completely natural – only better.
- Long Lasting – The veneers resist staining and will look great for many years.
- Easy to Maintain – No special care is needed. Just brush, floss, and visit us for regular cleanings.
- Less Invasive – Our hand-stacked dental veneers require less enamel to be removed from your teeth than pressed ceramic veneers.
To schedule a consultation with our cosmetic dentist, call us today.
Who Is A Candidate For Dental Veneers?
Patients who are unhappy with the appearance of their smile, but have healthy teeth and gums, make ideal candidates for dental veneers. Veneers are also a popular choice for people who want to makeover their smile before a big event, like a wedding or reunion. Dr. Dickson will perform a thorough evaluation to be sure veneers are the best way to help you achieve your smile goals. This may involve taking x-rays and oral impressions as needed.
Get Your Veneers From An Expert Cosmetic Dentist
You won’t find many cosmetic dentists more talented than Dr. Dickson! Readers of the Plano Star Courier voted him Plano’s “Best Aesthetic Dentist” in the Star Local Media Readers’ Choice awards. He was also named one of “America’s Top Dentists” by the Consumers’ Research Council and a “Texas Super Dentist” by readers of Texas Monthly magazine. He’s been on the teaching faculty of the prestigious CARD Institute (the Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry) since 2006.
Take Good Care Of Your Veneers To Keep Them Looking Great
Our hand-stacked porcelain dental veneers are durable and resist staining. You’ll get decades of wear out of them with proper care. We recommend:
- Wearing a nightguard every night to protect all anterior cosmetic cases (work done in the front of your smile). A nightguard will also keep your new smile from moving or shifting so that gaps won’t form and teeth won’t crowd or overlap.
- Using a soft-bristled toothbrush and not brushing too hard.
- Not chewing on hard objects like popcorn kernels or ice.
- Wearing a mouthguard to protect teeth if you participate in activities like sports.
- Visiting our Plano office for regular dental cleanings.
To see if dental veneers in Plano, TX are right for your smile, call today.
Dental Veneers FAQ
What tooth issues can dental veneers fix?
Dental veneers can address a number of dental problems and concerns, including teeth that are:
- Stained or discolored
- Worn down
- Spaced or gapped
Does getting dental veneers hurt?
No, not at all. Placing dental veneers only requires a small amount of enamel to be removed from the teeth, which isn't uncomfortable for most patients. Some people may experience mild tooth sensitivity after the procedure, but this typically goes away after a couple of days as the teeth adjust to the veneers.
Are dental veneers bad for your teeth?
It's a common misconception, but dental veneers aren't bad for your teeth. When properly applied by an experienced practitioner like Dr. Dickson, dental veneers are a safe and effective way to gain a beautiful new smile.
How long do dental veneers last?
While technically not considered a permanent procedure, with proper oral hygiene and regular checkups at My Dentist in Plano, dental veneers can last decades.
How do you care for dental veneers?
Caring for your dental veneers is just like caring for your teeth — practicing regular brushing and flossing while remembering to get an annual dental checkup.
Schedule Today To Enhance Your Smile
Enjoy the confidence of a gorgeous smile with personalized veneers at My Dentist in Plano. With a variety of treatment options to meet your goals, Dr. Dickson will help you quickly enhance the look of your smile with cosmetic veneers. To learn more, make an appointment today.