Common Oral Health Questions
Equipping patients to take control of their oral health in Plano, Texas.
We strive to provide as many resources as possible to help make your dental visits easier. Review some commonly asked questions below. Make sure to explore our other resources and news for more information.
Not finding the answer you’re looking for? Contact our office! We are always happy to help.
- How can I safely whiten my teeth?
- How can you straighten my smile without using metal braces?
- What are my options to replace missing teeth?
- Does your office use lasers?
- What measures do you take to ensure patient comfort?
How can I safely whiten my teeth?
Follow these simple steps to make sure your teeth are whitened responsibly and effectively:
- Consult a dental professional
- Ensure your tooth structure is healthy and strong
- Use solutions that gently removes stains, and strengthens your enamel
My Dentist in Plano assesses your enamel and soft-tissues to determine the best type of whitening solution for your smile. Depending on your situation, you may benefit from our in-house Zoom! whitening service or our take-home whitening kit.
Contact our office to reserve your appointment, and learn how you can brighten your smile!
How can I straighten my smile without using metal braces?
Depending on your situation, porcelain veneers or invisible braces may be viable alternatives to metal braces. Here are a few general benefits of either solution:
- Immediate results
- Versatile applications
- Can brighten the color of your teeth
- Custom fit to your mouth
- Doesn't limit your diet
Contact My Dentist in Plano today to schedule a consultation, and learn how you can enjoy straighter teeth!
What are my options to replace missing teeth?
Missing teeth can be replaced with:
- Dental bridges
- Dental implants
With modern technology and skilled doctors, My Dentist in Plano can design prosthetic teeth that restore the look and function of natural teeth. Contact us today to learn how you can restore your oral health with dental prosthetics.
Does your office use lasers?
We use lasers to improve the precision and comfortability of your treatment, such as;
- Scans for cavities and areas prone to decay
- Eliminates the need for a traditional dental hook
- Treats gum disease
- Lengthens crowns
- Place gum grafts
- Reduce gum tissue
- Eliminates the need for stitches
- Faster healing time
What measures do you take to ensure my comfort?
Your comfort and convenience is our priority. To make your visit more comfortable, we offer:
- Aromatherapy, to eliminate the smells typically associated with a dental office.
- HD TVs, music, and headphones, to provide a pleasant distraction during your visit.
- Friendly, experienced staff, to answer all your questions and assist with financing.
- Sedation dentistry to alleviate fear and promote relaxation.
- Advanced technology to streamline dental visits and give you high-quality results.
Still have questions? Contact our office to let us know how we can help! We are dedicated to making your experience refreshing, and as enjoyable as possible.