Ensuring patients' smiles are protected from accidents in Plano, Texas
Enjoy peace-of-mind knowing that your smile is protected. Coverage from Dental Warranty Corp allows you to safeguard your time and money you’ve invested into your new smile, and prevent costly replacements and repairs.
What is Dental Warranty?
Dental Warranty is a coverage program that is given to select dentists that are known for high-quality dental care. It works to bridge the gap that most dental insurance plans don’t cover, and ultimately protect your oral health when it matters most.
How Does It Work?
In the event that you suffer from a chipped, or broken tooth or your qualifying treatment fails, you can easily return to My Dentist in Plano for any necessary repairs or replacements.
Benefits of Dental Warranty
- Hassle-free claims processing
- No claim forms to be filled out
- No out-of-pocket expense (up to the amount defined in the Dental Warranty document)
What Kind of Coverage Will I Receive with Dental Warranty?
- Repairs or replacement work on qualifying restorations will be covered no matter how it broke, no matter where the you live.
- The warranty through Dental Warranty will cover any repair or replacement of dental work up to the cost of the original restoration.
“Follows Your Smile” Coverage:
- Even if you leave the area, any repairs or restoration replacements are still covered by the warranty. You can go to ANY dentist for repair service.
- Even if the doctor is no longer practicing years down the road, your dental work would still be covered by the warranty.
“Peace of Mind”
- Imagine not having to worry about paying to repair or replace dental work if something were to happen to your smile. You enjoy this peace-of-mind for several years because they are covered by this dental warranty.
Keeping the Dental Warranty
In order to ensure your oral health's longevity and coverage, you must do the following:
- Maintain regular hygiene appointments
- Come in for at least 1 routine exam and cleaning in a 6 month period
- Follow the recommended daily hygiene routine
This Dental Warranty summary does not constitute a contract or legally binding agreement. For more information please go to www.mydentalwarranty.com.
Contact our office today to learn how you can safeguard your smile against accidents!