Cosmetic Dentist in Plano Can Help You Dress Up Your Smile
A beautiful, healthy smile is one of your best assets in life. Surveys show that 45 percent of people believe a smile is someone’s most attractive feature, no matter their age. If you’re self-conscious about your grin, don’t worry. Dr. Dickson and the team at My Dentist in Plano will help you smile with pride just as we have many other Plano area residents. Our cosmetic dentistry can:
- Rejuvenate your smile so you’re comfortable showing it off.
- Give you a younger, healthier-looking appearance.
- Improve your confidence when meeting new people.
- Boost your overall self-esteem.
- Make dating and romantic moments more relaxed.
- Help you make better first impressions and gain an edge in your career.
Don’t put off getting the smile of your dreams! Call us today to schedule your cosmetic consultation. Our Plano dentist office is located near the intersection of Preston Road and Tennyson Parkway, across from Camden Legacy Park Apartments.
"Dr.Dickson is a fantastic dentist. I had internal bleaching done on my left front tooth. This tooth has caused me so much worry but Dr.Dickson provided me with all of the information and made the experience stress free. I am so happy to have found such a great dentist!"- H.R. / Google / Jan 21, 2023
"Great place. Love how friendly and personable they are and they really take their time explaining things. Dr. Dickson is great!"- K.H. / Google / Jan 21, 2023
"Dr. Dickson and his staff provide excellent service and care to patients. My experience with the Invisalign process was wonderful. My husband and I have been patients with this office a long time, and I highly recommend the services offered here."- J.K. / Google / Dec 15, 2022
"There are hardly words to express the admiration for the talents of Dr. Darrin Dickson and his staff. For me, they have become family and have treated several members of my family and myself with patience, true ability, and humor thrown in. If you are looking for a dentist, look no further."- L.R. / Google / Nov 02, 2022
"Well, normally good experience and dentist doesn’t go together..Dr. D and the whole staff makes the experience enjoyable, yes i know hard to believe. I had extensive work done and the results speak for itself! Thanks guys for my new smile"- T.F. / Google / Oct 25, 2022
Treat Your Smile to Our Expertise
When you want top-tier cosmetic dental treatment, you need an expert. Dr. Dickson was voted Plano’s “Best Aesthetic Dentist” in the Star Local Media Readers’ Choice awards, elected one of “America’s Top Dentists” by the Consumers’ Research Council, and voted “Super Dentist” by Texas Monthly magazine. He’s a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and has been a teaching faculty member of the CARD Institute (the Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry) since 2006. He and our team are more than capable of delivering you a dazzling new smile that will earn you second looks.
At your consultation, we will discuss your smile goals, and together we’ll design a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve them. Below are some of the cosmetic options available to you:
- Dental Veneers – Transform your smile with thin porcelain shells that bond to the front of imperfect teeth. They quickly conceal chips, cracks, deep stains, gaps, and worn teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Choose fast Zoom in-office treatment or take home custom trays to whiten your teeth whenever you please. Ask about our Whitening for Life program.
- Orthodontics – Say goodbye to your crooked smile with clear, ceramic braces that are much more discreet than traditional metal braces. Or find out if you’re a good candidate for Invisalign’s comfortable plastic teeth aligners.
- Gum Reshaping – We’ll eliminate your “gummy smile” using gentle laser treatment to remove excess gum tissue. More of your pearly white teeth will shine through.
- Teeth Contouring – Dr. Dickson will smooth rough tooth edges and uneven teeth to give you an aesthetically pleasing smile.
- Gum Recession Treatment – We’ll restore lost gum and bone tissue with either traditional techniques or an innovative method using a tiny hole in your gums, called the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
- Dental Bonding – In a single visit, tooth-colored composite resin can repair teeth that are gapped, stained, chipped, worn, or uneven.
- Snap-On Smile® – Enjoy a temporary but dramatic smile enhancement with a custom, slip-on mouthpiece. Turn heads at your reunion, wedding, or other special event!
- Custom Smile Makeover – Give your smile a spa-like experience. Combine any of our cosmetic treatments to create a stunning, one-of-a-kind look.
Our cosmetic dentistry will turn your drab grin into a dynamite smile! Call our team today to schedule your consultation. You can also request an appointment online.
Can Twisted Teeth be Straightened With Invisalign® Aligners?
Twisted teeth can make you feel self-conscious and impact your oral health. Learn about Invisalign treatment and how our clear aligners could help.Read
Can Dental Implants be Done in One Day?
Missing teeth can make you feel self-conscious about your smile. Now, same-day dental implants can improve your teeth without multiple office visits.Read
Boost Your Self-Confidence in Your Smile With Dental Implants
Do you have missing teeth? Temporary restorations may not improve the function or appearance of your smile. Learn about dental implants in Plano here.Read
How Can Veneers be Customized to Look Natural?
Dental veneers can provide a seamless smile when applied by the right professional. Learn about porcelain veneers as part of your smile makeover.Read