Performing full mouth dental restoration in Plano, Texas.
Healthy mouth function only occurs when all your systems are working together in harmony. If your oral health is out of balance, we probably don’t even have to tell you what a big effect it can have on various aspects of your life.
If your oral health compromised, we feel for you, and we can help.
If you’ve found yourself here because you’re trying to figure out if you could benefit from reconstructive or restorative dentistry, we have to assume you may have multiple oral problems that are affecting more than a couple of your teeth and supporting gum tissue. The good news is, you’re in the right place to get what is often, life-changing help.
Whether you’re looking to replace missing teeth, repair damaged teeth, correct improperly seated jaw joints and faulty bites, address jawbone and gum damage, replace worn-out dental work, or treat diseases in your mouth, we can help you develop an individualized path to restoring your oral health.
Before starting your treatment, we will help you identify the specific types of results your after. These results often address any number of the following, and will become the basis of our work together, as we develop your individualized treatment.
Items to address:
- Missing teeth
- Overgrown or insufficient gum tissue
- Misshapen teeth
- Misaligned teeth or malocclusion
- Spacing or crowding issues with teeth
- Broken, chipped, or cracked teeth
- Decayed teeth
- Sharp or jagged teeth edges
- Discolored or otherwise stained teeth
- Metal dental work
- Failing dental restorations or prosthetics
We cannot stress enough, the enormous life-changing benefits our patients get from their renewed sense of confidence, eating comfort, and the change seen in their overall quality of life after their restorative treatments are completed.
To hear more about how restorative dentistry can make you feel more confident in your social and professional situations:
- Contact us Today
- With our restorative and reconstructive procedures, we’re often not talking solely about the dentistry, we’re talking about helping you reduce your pain and improve your quality of life. Nothing is more important.