Providing a relaxing, comfortable dental experience in Plano, Texas
How does it work?
Sedation dentistry is accomplished by ingesting an anti-anxiety pill, and laughing gas if needed, in order to achieve a state of deep relaxation. Our team will closely monitor you for any signs of discomfort while you’re under, so you can have peace of mind during your visit.
Benefits of sedation dentistry:
- Achieve optimal comfort
- Still remain responsive and conscious
- No unpleasant memories of your procedure
- Tolerate a longer visit, cutting down the number of appointments needed for the treatment
- Overcome your fear of dental treatment
Who can benefit from it?
Anyone can benefit from sedation dentistry. Whether you suffer from a severe dental phobia or just want to ensure maximum comfort during your procedure, oral sedation affords us the ability to ensure your comfort.
Don’t let fear stop you from having a great smile!
Contact our office today to learn more about how we can make sure your visit is comfortable.
- Call us at (972) 7377039
- Request an appointment online