Providing effective cosmetic solutions in Plano, Texas
Are you unhappy with…
- A gap in your smile?
- Crooked teeth?
- Teeth that aren’t uniform?
- Teeth that are darker than others?
- Old fillings on your front teeth?
- Rotated or crowded teeth?
- Chipped teeth?
Porcelain veneers have multiple uses and are the perfect solution to overcome any cosmetic challenges to give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
What are porcelain veneers?
Porcelain veneers are wafer-thin shells that are bonded to the front surface of your teeth. The veneer is used to recreate the natural appearance of teeth, mimicking their color and natural shine. We are proud to say that we can complete our veneer procedures in our office.
Benefits of porcelain veneers:
- Natural teeth remain intact
- Designed specifically to your needs
- Advanced material resists stains
- Whiten even the darkest colored teeth
- No impact on lifestyle or hygiene
- Not reversible because enamel is removed
- May temporarily experience sensitivity to hot and cold temperatures
Schedule a veneers consultation by either:
- Calling us at (972) 737-7039
- Filling out our online form to request an appointment
Learn how My Dentist in Plano can enhance your smile’s appearance! Contact us today – we’ll be happy to explore your options with you.