Our Restorative Dentist Can Repair Your Smile in Plano, TX
Damaged and missing teeth make life more difficult than it needs to be. Dr. Dickson and the team at My Dentist in Plano improve our patients’ lives by giving them the full use of their mouths. We offer many types of restorative dentistry that can help you:
- Comfortably eat all your favorite foods you’ve had to avoid.
- Rebuild your smile and make it one of your best assets.
- Appear younger and more attractive.
- Talk more plainly so others can understand you.
- Improve your oral health and prevent other health problems.
It’s time to get your smile back in shape! Call us today to schedule your appointment. Our dental office is on Preston Road, next to Legacy Heart Center – Plano.
Take Your Pick of Dental Restorations
When you trust your smile repair to My Dentist in Plano, you will have a wide selection of restorative treatments at your disposal, including:
- Dental Implants – Dr. Dickson uses a 3-D CT scanner to place and restore these artificial tooth roots. Get implant-secured crowns, bridges, dentures, and more for teeth replacement. Mini implants are available as well.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These versatile teeth restorations can be used with or without dental implants to give you back your beautiful smile and chewing capacity. For added convenience, we offer same-day crowns made right in our office.
- Dentures – We can replace either a partial set of teeth or full arches of teeth with sturdy, comfortable dentures. They can also be secured to implants for even better comfort and performance.
- Same-Day Smile – Our in-house lab allows you to get replacement teeth at the same time you get your new implants. No waiting!
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Repair your teeth with metal-free composite fillings for a healthy, attractive look. We can also replace your old silver fillings with these restorations.
- Dental Veneers – Thin porcelain shells quickly conceal tooth flaws to strengthen your teeth and create a beautiful new smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – These long-lasting porcelain restorations bond to damaged teeth when a standard filling won’t work.
- Root Canal Therapy – Dr. Dickson will get you out of pain and, in most cases, save your diseased tooth from extraction.
- Full-Mouth Rehabilitation – We can replace all your teeth using implants or restore your worn teeth with zirconia crowns.
Learn more about our restorative dentist, Darren Dickson at My Dentist in Plano. Call us today to schedule your appointment or request an appointment using our online form. Enjoy a healthy, whole smile again!
"Dr.Dickson is a fantastic dentist. I had internal bleaching done on my left front tooth. This tooth has caused me so much worry but Dr.Dickson provided me with all of the information and made the experience stress free. I am so happy to have found such a great dentist!"- H.R. / Google / Jan 21, 2023
"Great place. Love how friendly and personable they are and they really take their time explaining things. Dr. Dickson is great!"- K.H. / Google / Jan 21, 2023
"Dr. Dickson and his staff provide excellent service and care to patients. My experience with the Invisalign process was wonderful. My husband and I have been patients with this office a long time, and I highly recommend the services offered here."- J.K. / Google / Dec 15, 2022
"There are hardly words to express the admiration for the talents of Dr. Darrin Dickson and his staff. For me, they have become family and have treated several members of my family and myself with patience, true ability, and humor thrown in. If you are looking for a dentist, look no further."- L.R. / Google / Nov 02, 2022
"Well, normally good experience and dentist doesn’t go together..Dr. D and the whole staff makes the experience enjoyable, yes i know hard to believe. I had extensive work done and the results speak for itself! Thanks guys for my new smile"- T.F. / Google / Oct 25, 2022
What Are the Benefits of Restorative Dentistry?
Tooth damage isn’t anyone’s idea of a good time. But accidents and incidents happen, and sometimes teeth get chipped, cracked, damaged, or removed. At My Dentist in Plano, Dr. Dickson and his team offer various effective and high-quality restorative options in the unfortunate event that your teeth get damaged or need to be replaced. Benefits of restorative dentistry procedures at our Plano, TX office include:
- Many options, all of which are customized for your oral health
- Preventing more significant and more expensive problems in the future
- Improving oral health function, including chewing and speaking
- Avoiding jaw pain
- Correcting tooth alignment
- Replacing or fixing missing or damaged teeth
- A better smile and more confidence
Who Is A Candidate for Restorative Dentistry?
The best candidates for restorative dentistry procedures performed by Dr. Dickson at My Dentist in Plano are patients to want to repair or replace damaged teeth. Our restorative dental treatments at our Plano, TX office range from the simplicity of tooth-colored fillings to more comprehensive solutions to repair many teeth like full-mouth restorations. We can also treat issues spanning from chipped teeth to significantly decayed teeth.
Can Twisted Teeth be Straightened With Invisalign® Aligners?
Twisted teeth can make you feel self-conscious and impact your oral health. Learn about Invisalign treatment and how our clear aligners could help.Read
Can Dental Implants be Done in One Day?
Missing teeth can make you feel self-conscious about your smile. Now, same-day dental implants can improve your teeth without multiple office visits.Read
Boost Your Self-Confidence in Your Smile With Dental Implants
Do you have missing teeth? Temporary restorations may not improve the function or appearance of your smile. Learn about dental implants in Plano here.Read
How Can Veneers be Customized to Look Natural?
Dental veneers can provide a seamless smile when applied by the right professional. Learn about porcelain veneers as part of your smile makeover.Read