Enjoy Your Choice of Sedation Options For Dental Care
- Rest easy and receive the dental care you need.
- Prevent cavities, gum disease, and other smile-damaging problems.
- Enjoy peace of mind without worrying about the unknown.
- Keep your smile attractive and maintain a healthier appearance.
- Learn about possible treatments to enhance your smile.
Make your appointment for gentle care today! Call today to speak with a member of our friendly team. Our office is located at 6545 Preston Road, Ste. 100 – in the 75024 ZIP code, across the road from Camden Legacy Park Apartments.
Sedation Makes Great Dental Care Easy
Because My Dentist in Plano treats many types of patients, each with unique needs and concerns, we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to sedation. We offer four different sedation methods to accommodate every person who trusts us with their smile. If you’re nervous about dentistry and have trouble relaxing in a dentist’s chair, one of these will work for you:
- Inhaled Sedation – Laughing gas will give you a gentle feeling of euphoria and help take your mind off your dental treatment. Its effects wear off quickly, and you’ll feel like yourself in no time.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Dr. Dickson will provide you with a small pill in the office and wait until you comfortably and safely fall to sleep. You will remember little to nothing of your entire visit; in fact, the next thing you know, you will wake up at home on your sofa. You will need a ride to and from your appointment.
- IV Sedation – For a deeper level of sedation, expertly administered IV sedation will put you in a “twilight state.” You won’t remember anything about the sights, smells, and sounds of your visit.
- Full Intubated Sedation – We’ll put you under general anesthesia, carefully monitoring and adjusting the sedative level as needed. If you have extreme dental phobia or are unable to comfortably sit for an extended period, this type of sedation may be right for you.
Having your choice of sedation options means you can relax and let your smile shine! Call us today to make an appointment. You can also request an appointment using our online form.
"Dr. Dickinson is a fantastic dentist. I had internal bleaching done on my left front tooth. This tooth has caused me so much worry but Dr. Dickinson provided me with all of the information and made the experience stress free. I am so happy to have found such a great dentist!"- H.R. / Google / Jan 21, 2023
"Great place. Love how friendly and personable they are and they really take their time explaining things. Dr. Dickson is great!"- K.H. / Google / Jan 21, 2023
"Dr. Dickson and his staff provide excellent service and care to patients. My experience with the Invisalign process was wonderful. My husband and I have been patients with this office a long time, and I highly recommend the services offered here."- J.K. / Google / Dec 15, 2022
"There are hardly words to express the admiration for the talents of Dr. Darrin Dickson and his staff. For me, they have become family and have treated several members of my family and myself with patience, true ability, and humor thrown in. If you are looking for a dentist, look no further."- L.R. / Google / Nov 02, 2022
"Well, normally good experience and dentist doesn’t go together..Dr. D and the whole staff makes the experience enjoyable, yes i know hard to believe. I had extensive work done and the results speak for itself! Thanks guys for my new smile"- T.F. / Google / Oct 25, 2022
Relieving Dental Anxiety in Plano Is Important to Our Team
Whether you are only occasionally nervous about dental procedures or dread every exam, relieving dental anxiety in Plano, TX is important to Dr. Dickson and the rest of our team. We want to ensure you are comfortable with the dentist so you never skip getting needed care. Avoiding the dentist often leads to more complex and costly problems, which we can help minimize.
We’ll relieve your anxiety with:
- A choice of four kinds of sedation.
- Massage chairs and other amenities to relax you.
- A caring dentist who listens to all your concerns and answers all your questions.
- A dental warranty to back the quality of our work.
- Extended hours so you can come see us when our office is less busy.
- Lots of payment options to make paying for your care less stressful, including an In-Office Discount Plan.
- Technology to keep your care as quick and comfortable as possible.
To schedule a stress-free visit, call My Dentist in Plano.
Schedule Your Visit at a Less Stressful Time
If you’re especially stressed in a busy atmosphere, let our team book your visit at a quiet time. That’s easy to do with our extended hours that start as early as 7:30 a.m. Get your appointment out of the way before work or school, and you won’t need to think about it all day! We can even usually get you a same-day appointment for your dental emergencies. While you’re with us, you can relax with a warm neck roll in one of our massage chairs. Feel free to watch TV or listen to music to take your mind off your dental work.
Enjoy Several Sedation Choices
Most dentists offer one or two kinds of sedation. Because we know every patient is different, we offer four kinds – including two that are especially appropriate for extreme anxiety and/or lengthy procedures. You can get:
- Inhaled Sedation – This takes effect quickly and wears off quickly too.
- Oral Sedation – A safe pill offers a higher level of relaxation.
- IV Sedation – Administered intravenously, this puts you in a dreamlike state.
- Full Intubated Sedation – Few dentists offer this option of general anesthesia.
Visit our office to see how we can help with relieving dental anxiety in Plano, TX.
Overcome Dental Anxiety In Plano TX
If you have stayed away from the dentist for far too long on account of fear or dental anxiety, we have some good news for you!Read
Why Bother With Wisdom Teeth Removal?
At My Dentist In Plano, we want our patients to be aware of what to expect with every procedure, read on to learn more about wisdom teeth removal.Read